I plan to organize the review process in three simple & transparent steps...
- Developer's Specification
- Expert Review & Rating
- Community Review & Rating
The webapprater.com will have the link to submit web applications. The web developers can submit their web application with the detailed application specification, price details and support details. The webapprater editorial team will check this and publish it in the site. The submission is completely free... no fees.
We are planning to include about 1000 web applications grouped under different categories. The analysis work is on
Expert Review & Rating
The Expert Team
We plan to form the expert review team. The expert review team will include the subject matter experts. We plan to include the voluteers/bloggers from all professional groups include business analyst, project managers, QA & testing, User experience & usability experts, SEO experts.
The experts will own a page/column to publish their articles & blogs and can exchange their links.
The Editorial Team
The review & rating based on journal. One group/category of web applications reviewed a single month and rating published.
For example in the month March 2009, web applications realated to e-mail marketing services, in the month of April 2009, web applications related to image hosting services. The editorial team will decide which web application to be reviewed.
The web applications to be reviewed are hand picked by the expert team and expert team will review the application and rate them. The following are rating criteria
- Brand, Experience & Developer's Dependability
- Features Available
- Design/ Design Customization
- Usability & User Experience (ease of use)
- Technical Support Services
- Hosting Support Services
- Help Manuals & Supportive Documents
- Price & Plans
Community Review & Rating
The end-users/consumers/community alsoo can rate the web application & rate it. Their review will be called comments.
There will be three stage monitoring process
- Modearator : All the comments are readed and checked by moderator team
- Mark it as Spam: The other members can mark it as spam and subject to editorial team's check
- Objection/Reply: In case the developer crew wants to object or say reply to the comments it will alos be published.
Seeking advice from community